Wednesday, June 10, 2009

obsession


definition: preoccupation: an idea or feeling that completely occupies the mind

It all started with a cool Francis Magalona t-shirt I saw somebody wearing on the jeep. It was always out of stock so I found myself buying similar shirts carrying the designs of the flag and I've learned to appreciate how cosmic-cool our flag looks. The symmetry of the sun, the primary colors, plus, yeah what it symbolizes, too. And yes, I know there's a law against wearing the national symbols but till they start arresting Manny Pacquiao et al., I'm buying some more and making my own super-hero team!

and Happy Independence Day!!!

Found this Manny Pacquiao windbreaker on the internet. Cool collector's item , no?
My sister quipped "Did a Philippine flag throw up on you?"

No comments:

linkwithin

”related
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...