Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm back, baby! (or I won, I won at last)

Look what arrived in the mail this morning...

After a whole year of not winning anything, I won a raffle for an overnight stay for 2 at Taal Vista Hotel courtesy of blogger Nina of Just Wandering.org! And the best thing about it is that it was free! No purchase needed, no subscribing to a newsletter or group buying site, just leave a comment and hope for the best! Best of all, Nina sent the gift certificate to me at her expense!

Honestly, I thought my lucky streak had ended with the iPad2 but I just kept on joining and hoping against hope. Actually, I did win a notebook and a ballpen from a Starworld twitter promo but I have to go all the way to Pasig to claim it so I didn't get it, but I didn't reject it either. Like Oprah says, "Don't block the blessings!"

Here's hoping I win some more this year because 2013 is turning out to be a very lucky year!

Maybe I will buy some lotto tickets after all...


No comments:

linkwithin

”related
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...