Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gerry's Grill

Ginataang kuhol

Gerry's is one of my fave restos because of the tasty food at affordable prices. I just wish their food quality were a bit more consistent, though. While I have no complaints about the SM Bicutan branch, their Pasay Road,Makati branch was not as good. (Napahiya yata ako sa Tita ko dun!)
I recommend the Crispy Tadyang as an alternative to the Crispy Pata. Also try the adobo rice and guinataang kuhol which reminds me of another restaurant (now closed) called Pinausukan which served this same dish and complimentary kangkong and bagoong.

Grilled squid---they have a funny menu filled with side comments like "you haven't been to Gerry's if you haven't tried this"

Crispy Tadyang

Pa trying to lower my ma's raised eyebrow. Don't piss her off with slow service!

No comments:

linkwithin

”related
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...