Sunday, April 06, 2008

Cuerva mango torte


In celebration of my sis' my Pa's and my birthday, I bought a delicious mango torte from Cuerva at the Petron gas station near Dasmarinas Village.

Quite pricey at P760 for a flat 9 inch cake but very yummy! I love it though I must complain about some of the mangoballs which had strands of mango fiber.

Very creamy and not cloyingly sweet at all, I must however admit that it tastes better when it's free. heeheee! Definitely something to have only once a year so forget about the calories and the cholesterol!
I must try Dulcelin's version which has cashews.

2 comments:

xGTR said...

that looks tasty :)

mojacko said...

yup masarap nga pero mas masarap pag dala ng mga PR people sa office kasi libre! nakakahiya lang ubusin! :)

linkwithin

”related
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...