Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Edsa 2 was not a mistake...

Edsa 2 was not a failure ...Gloria Macapagal Arroyo failed Edsa 2.

Just posting an old photo of an artwork I made out of disgust after the impeachment court threw out the Jose Velarde envelope and people started gathering at the Edsa shrine to call for Erap's resignation. I made another one that had Erap hiding under the covers with the words "kung tunay kang lalake, humarap ka sa korte!" We didn't have cellphones with cameras then but luckily, a photographer of the Manila Standard took a picture and even more fortunately, my friend who worked there spotted this and sent it to me! I never got that poster back after I let them bring it to the impromptu stage.

No comments:

linkwithin

”related
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...