Wednesday, December 29, 2010

and yes, i won! i won!

 After an exhausting campaign, i won 2nd place in the merciful mother and me photo contest i really didn't expect to win because some of the other entries had thousands of votes versus my 150+ votes. Thanks to all of my friends, officemates, relatives and friends of friends who voted and did not unfriend me as I kept flooding facebook with all sorts of pathetic requests for votes like ...
  • Top 5 reasons to vote for me ("Everytime you vote, an angel gets his wings...") 
  • Dear Santa all I want for  Christmas is...("Good friends with stable internet connection... and world peace)
  • Every voter will get a chance  to win a tshirt!

After all that, I got my ipod nano on Dec.23 and what a happy Christmas it was! Again, thank you all! Next up, a mama mary video contest! dun-dun-dun-dunnnnn!!!

No comments:

linkwithin

”related
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...