Friday, March 27, 2009

Savory Lomi


It rained hard this week on what was supposed to be the first few days of summer vacation which had me craving for some comfort food like Savory's steaming hot bowl of Lomi. I wasn't too happy with my first experience with Lanmark Makati's Savory outlet at their food court. It was near closing time and the food was very oily. But I ordered the lomi right in the middle of the day and got a really , well, savory dish that engulfs you in a heady mix of noodles and shrimp and rich, delectable soup. It's a bit pricey for a merienda at P120 but just about right for lunch or dinner. You'll feel full for hours. Be warned , though, of the MSG. One hour later my head was spinning though it also may have been from sleep deprivation. It may be better to have this at the end of the day so you'll have sweet dreams of lomi goodness.

2 comments:

D.L. Verzosa said...

yum.......
hahahah:D
fave ko ang soups and noodles....
hahahah:D
asian fanatic eh....

mojacko said...

me too, i love soup. pero di ko type yung lomi ng chow king

linkwithin

”related
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...