Friday, August 22, 2008

Food finds at Glorietta 4 foodcourt

Went to watch Wall E at Glorietta 4 last Tuesday and was pleasantly surprised to find a small Dulcelin stall near Gourdo's where they sell their mango torte and other sweets and unlike Cuervo, they sell a smaller serving of their torte for people who want that sweet fix but can't shell out P700+. Dulcelin offers a big frozen cup for P80.



But I must admit that I much prefer Cuervo's mango torte. I find Dulcelin's version too sweet , with a peanut brittle-like nougatine base which also had something like coconut milk mixed in. A nine inch version is "always available " for P580 but I'm more interested in their strawberry cake which is a bit pricey (6" cake for P550, 10", P950) but I'm told is delectable but advance notice is required. Call 374 2165 or mobile number 0917 535 2592. or email them at dulcelingourmet@msn.com



I also saw a sign that said that Savory,(sometimes mispronounced here as "sah-boree") the old chicken restaurant will soon have a stall in the foodcourt! I'm excited! They serve delicious fried chicken and a flavorful pancit canton that makes my mouth water just writing about it. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

linkwithin

”related
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...